The bones , muscles and fibrous structure combinely form the joint which is responsible for body movement and provide structural frame work to our body . disorder of muscleskeltol system affect all age group , throughout the world most people , approach the physician for pain and locomotor function impairment . Joint pain is a physical discomfort that arises from any diseases and injury . It can affect multiple joint and single joint . There are numerous causes that can cause joint pain and restrict itâ€™s functioning . Joint pain are localized or refired one
CAUSE OF JOINT PAIN
- Due to osteoarthritis
- It is a most common joint pain
- shooting type of pain
- pain aggravates on changing posture and evening
- associated with criptation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- several pain along with stiffness
- pain aggravates in morning and rainy days
- pain along with physical disformity
- Stress/strain pain
- pain aggravates on joint movement like synovitis
- Degenerative changes
- it occurs when flexible tissue at the end of bones wear down
- the soft tissue around the fracture get injured cause pain
- Vata anulomana
- Anna pachana
- Nidana parivarjana
- Shodhan. # snehana and abhyanga (oileation and massage)
# swedana (sudation)
# lepam (application)
# upnaha (tie poultie)
# basti (local or gernalizes)
- Sharman. # deepan pachn aushadhi
# internal medicine . Rasanasaptate kwatha
- Gandaha taile
- Asth shakti
- Gandharva hasthadi kwath
- Shauthi churan
- Pain o kill syrup
- abhyanga :- pain o kill
- Lepam :- kottamchukadi lepam
- drink a glass of cow milk daily . A great source of calcium.
- reduce weight to avoid strain in joint.
- add turmeric in daily diet because it have a curcumin chemical property which reduce pain.
- ginger has analgesic and anti inflammatory property. So consume daily in form of tea.
- regular exercise help in delaying degenerative changes.
- consume 1 teaspoon of shunthi powder in Luke warm water daily to relieve pain and inflammation.